Air-Source Outdoor Units
–Create a great space
Discover the possibilities –
• The operating range makes VRF systems a suitable choice for nearly every climate
• Connection ratios up to 150% and vertical piping lift up to 360 feet provide ultimate design flexibility
• Capacities from 6 to 36 tons meet diverse application requirements
• Dual inverter-driven compressors increase efficiency (in 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 ton models)
• Compact design makes installation easy and provides design flexibility
• Advanced inverter compressors modulate refrigerant flow, offering precise solutions for maximum comfort
• Systems feature higher capacities at low and high ambient temperatures
• Smooth drive control improves comfort and efficiency
• Operation is whisper-quiet with sound ratings as low as 51 dBA
–Our complete systems solve multiple HVAC challenges.
How can we help?
–Call on our VRF experts at any stage of a project with any question. We are here to support you.