Air-Source Outdoor Units
–6-24 Ton Low Ambient Heat Pump Systems
Bring all the benefits of VRF technology to customers in more extreme climates with 6-24 ton 208/230V & 460V low ambient heat pump systems
Whatever the weather
- Outstanding performance when outdoor ambient temperatures are as low as 14°F (-10°C) in cooling mode and as low as -13°F (-25°C) in heating mode
- Long refrigerant piping lengths – up to 3,281 feet total pipe run
- Advanced defrost cycle operation in heating mode
- Power-saving demand control for reduced peak load and energy savings
- Automatic judgement system for refrigerant amount to verify refrigerant charge is correct
- Diagnostics and malfunction codes available at push of a control panel button
Manuals, brochures and other product literature. If you need any more information, please get in touch.
How can we help?
–Call on our VRF experts at any stage of a project with any question. We are here to support you.